The Kansas City Chapter of SMRP is holding a Private Tour of Arrowhead Stadium. – Home of the NFL Superbowl Champions: The Kansas City Chiefs
Date: Thursday, November 18, 2021
Time: 3:00 PM
Cost: $30 for non-members and $25 for members
Tour Stops: Press Box, Hall of Honor, Club Level, Chiefs Locker Room, Sideline of the Field
** Please enter Gate 5 in the southwest corner of the complex and park in Lot M between the two stadiums. Our guides will meet us at the Founder’s Plaza doors on the north side of the stadium by the pro shop. **
We will be divided in groups of 10 people, starting 10 minutes apart – more information will be emailed out closer to the 18th tour date.
Tour Requirements: You must be 18 years of age and must wear a Covid Mask at all times. Social distancing will be required during the walking tour and mandatory temperature checks will be given at beginning of the tour. You may be refused entry into the stadium based on your temperature reading and/or non-compliance with the other tour requirements.
You Must Print and Sign the COVID-19 Assumption of Risk and Release Agreement below and bring it with you.
Vice-Chair of the KC Chapter of SMRP
ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND RELEASE AGREEMENT (“AGREEMENT”)
In consideration of being permitted to attend and participate in the tour of Arrowhead Stadium located at 1 Arrowhead Drive, Kansas City, MO 64129 on November 15, 2020 in connection with SMRP Kansas City Chapter (the “Chapter”) (hereinafter the “Event”), I acknowledge, represent, and agree as follows:
1. I acknowledge that: (a) the coronavirus known as COVID-19 (hereinafter “COVID-19”) has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization and is extremely contagious; (b) it is believed that COVID-19 may be spread and/or contracted, among other ways, from person-to-person contact, by contact with contaminated surfaces and objects, and through the air; (c) it is believed that even asymptomatic individuals may be infected with, spread and transmit COVID-19; (d) there currently is no known treatment, cure or vaccine for COVID-19; (e) COVID-19 can cause serious and potentially life-threatening illness and may cause death; and (f) attendance at and participation in the Event may increase the risk of contracting and spreading COVID-19.
2. I acknowledge that I am voluntarily attending and participating in the Event at my own risk. I further acknowledge that I am fully assuming, and agree to fully assume, the risk of my attendance at and participation in the Event, including, but not limited to, the risk of being exposed to and infected with COVID-19 and the risk of illness and/or death relating to COVID-19. I further acknowledge and agree that while the Chapter has implemented certain preventative measures to attempt to reduce the spread of COVID-19, neither the Chapter nor Society of Maintenance & Reliability Professionals (SMRP) can guarantee that I, my spouse, my child(ren), my family members, or anyone else will not become exposed to or infected with COVID-19.
3. I (on behalf of myself and all of my heirs, executors, administrators, trustees, assigns, family members, and representatives) fully and forever release, waive, acquit and discharge SMRP, the Chapter, all of its and their affiliates, parent companies, subsidiaries, predecessors, successors, assigns, divisions (whether incorporated or unincorporated) and related companies and entities, and all of its and their past and present members, directors, officers, managers, employees, trustees, contractors, attorneys, insurers and agents (in their individual, representative and all other capacities) (the “Released Parties”) from and for any and all claims, actions, suits, charges, grievances, causes of action, damages and liability relating to and/or arising out of, directly or indirectly, my attendance at and participation in the Event, including, but not limited to, any claim based on the negligence o r fault of any of the Released Parties and/or my exposure to and infection with COVID-19 before, during, and/or after the Event. Notwithstanding the foregoing, I do not waive or release any rights or claims that are not permitted by law to be waived or released by this Agreement.
4. I acknowledge and agree that the release contained in Section 3 concerns a substantial right and is intended to and shall be construed broadly. I further agree that I will not pursue, allege or file any claim, matter or cause of action in violation of, and/or released under, this Agreement.
5. I acknowledge and agree that this Agreement shall be binding on me and all of my heirs, executors, administrators, trustees, assigns, family members, and representatives, and that neither I nor any of my heirs, executors, administrators, trustees, assigns, family members, and representatives shall assert any claim released under this Agreement.
6. I acknowledge and agree that the Released Parties are intended third party beneficiaries of this Agreement.
7. I agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, actions, suits, charges, grievances, causes of action, liability, judgments, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to and/or arising out of, directly or indirectly, my attendance at and participation in the Event, including, but not limited to, my exposure to and/or infection with COVID-19 and/or my transmission and/or spread of COVID-19 to others.
8. Missouri law shall govern this Agreement, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the State of Missouri or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Missouri.