- This event has passed.
Panel discussion, “When it comes to EAM vs. CMMS, how do you make the right choice for your business?”
February 18, 2021 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm$20
We at KC SMRP are proud to announce our exciting upcoming panel discussion, “When it comes to EAM vs. CMMS, how do you make the right choice for your business?” Ryan Chan with UpKeep Maintenance Management and Terry Saunders with IBM-Maximo are two well-known industry experts. Paul Crocker and Jason Herman are two of our KC Chapter board members representing the owner’s views on this topic. This is sure to be a lively conversation, and we hope you will join us on Zoom Thursday, February 18th from 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm (CDT.)
A link to the zoom meeting will be sent to the email address you provide with the ticket registration.
A link to the recording will be sent to paid registrants after the panel discussion ends.
If you are a dues paid KC SMRP member this is a Free event for you, and you should have already received an invitation to the event.
Tickets available here: https://www.aplos.com/aws/events/kc_smrp_cmms_vs_eam_panel_discussion
Panel Discussion Participants:
- CMMS Provider – Ryan Chan: CEO & Founder – UpKeep Maintenance Management
- EAM Provider – Terry Saunders: Worldwide Utilities Industry Leader – IBM Maximo
- CMMS User – Paul Crocker: Maintenance Supervisor – Kansas City Board of Public Utilities
- EAM User – Jason Herman: Work Systems Change Management Specialist – Evergy Inc.
- Moderator – Dave Koncak: Vice-President – Compli LLC